Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pelosi calls Ocasio-Cortez's 'new deal' climate plan a 'green dream'

On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 18:55:48 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Well, you can say she's dumb, but she's right. Congress just appropriated
money for all the other stuff, borrowed whatever they needed, so they could
do it for her stuff too. We agree that this can't go on forever, that a
day of reckoning is coming. I've said many times that it could also come
without warning. Just like investors loves stocks and disregard any and
all warning signs at times, the same thing can happen with bonds. Then
one day there is a panic, when they suddenly decide that it looks like
they won't get their money back.

If we would quit giving away money to other countries and keep our
military out of things unless it is an all out war to win, there would
be some money for a few things in this country.

Really ****es me off that we can not win a war against a few pickup
trucks with machine guns on them after about 3 or 4 presidents. It took
less than 5 years to defeat Germany and Japan.

The difference was that these were countries we were fighting, not a
battle against ideas.