Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What does the panel make of this..

On 06/02/2019 13:34, Tricky Dicky wrote:
It might be what's called a registered address, often this is the
company's solicitor but not unknown for a private address to be
registered and not unusual for several companies to share the same
address. I have never known the reason for having a registered
address but perhaps someone might enlighten us.

Mine is my accountant. Its where official documents relating to the
legal status of the company go. He has about 50 companies using it as
their registered address.

Mostly tax and companies house ****.

Richard

--
How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Adolf Hitler