Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K.. Jim K.. is offline

Default DIY chimney sweeping

Brian Reay Wrote in message:
Another John wrote:
Has anyone acquired / had a go with one of these-type things?

https://tinyurl.com/yaluraxv

(That's a 232-character URL at Amazon, reduced by TinyURL.)

Background: we have a small woodstove, connected to a traditional 60s
semi's fireplace, chimney pronounced fit for use by the stove fitter,
i.e. no stove liner.

Cheers
John

I?ve swept a couple of chimneys, when we moved into new (to us) houses with
gas fires just to be sure they were clean. I just hired bushes for a few
hours. It doesn?t take long and, with a gas fire, it is a one of job.

Traditional brushes and rods are easy enough to use.

In traditional easy to sweep chimneys? NSS!
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/