James Hart

Default BG Central Heating breakdown care

JB wrote:

Afterwards my girlfriend's mother asked if we had the BG breakdown
cover. She understood why we didn't, when I pointed out that as we
couldn't play a 'magic' elderly, infirm, children, etc card, we would
be waiting for BG until the middle of the following week, if we were
lucky.

I called the AA out one night and the chap they sent phoned me up en route
to say he'd be delayed as a more urgent job had come in. 1 hour later he
rolls up and apologises for the delay but as women are a priority then the
dozy mare that put petrol in a diesel Disco got a priority tag whereas me
with a broken cambelt was left til later. So much for equality.

--
James...
http://www.jameshart.co.uk/