TURTLE

Default plastic or copper plumbing?

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message ...
According to TURTLE :

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message
According to TURTLE :

Copper supply pipe makes a lousy club. One hit, and the pipe
is kinked. Second hit (if you're lucky the pipe hasn't kinked
at your fist), you have two shorter pieces of pipe and a ****ed
off dog.

PEX or PB pipe makes a better weapon. Hint: it won't break.

This is Turtle.

I see you don't do much plumbing do you.

I do lots. I've also worked with copper pipe in a machine shop, and done
other many non-plumbing things with copper.

I also have a home constructed by and for a plumber who thought that
copper pipe was the answer to everything. TV mast, closet rods,
driveway stakes, the works.

Got me a healthy respect for what copper is good for, and what it's
not.

Makes lousy TV mast, driveway stakes or weaponry. There's a lot of
crushed, torn, mushroomed and kinked copper pipe left behind by the original
owner to prove it.

And one or two from my efforts.

How much dog bashing with copper pipe do you do anyway?
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est

This is Turtle.

You still think PVC pipe is better than copper. Well We will have a little fight with pieces of pipe and you get a 3 foot joint of
1" PVC pipe and I get a 3 foot joint of 1" Hard K or M type copper pipe. You better go look at the 1" Hard K copper pipe before you
answer.

Now you being a plumber class craftman by being able to plumb your own house is just a little short of being in the business of
plumbing or a Master Plumber.

TURTLE

---