Ed Coyne

Default Help! Furnace not working!

Does the fan turn on?

"Gryhound" wrote in message
My old GE ambassador mark II furnace suddenly went
out. It is a natural gas forced air furnace about 15 years old.
I just replaced the thermostat, but no luck. The furnace is getting
power, but when I turn it on, absolutely nothing happens. No spark, no
click, nothing. I can hear the thermostat click, so I know it
is working. Any advice???? Its going be cold tonight...

--
David P. Feyen Reply to: dfeyen at wi dot rr dot com
This life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been an actual life,