Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default Is Lowe's Advertising For Home Depot?

On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 14:39:58 -0600, -MIKE-
wrote:

On 2/2/19 2:10 PM, Markem wrote:
On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 11:55:19 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

I need some 2.5" Kreg screws for my bench project. I wanted to see if Lowe's
carried them, so I went to their website.

They have them and on the page for the product I found this:

https://mobileimages.lowes.com/produ...0_09291146.jpg

That's a Ridgid impact driver.

Now I know that Home Depot isn't the only place that sells Ridgid tools, but
I'm pretty sure that 1 - Lowe's doesn't and 2 - when many people think Ridgid,
they think Home Depot.

No Lowes sell Rigid, and Craftsman.

I'm pretty sure Lowes doesn't sell Ridgid tools.

If you might be able to find Ridgid plumbing tools at some Lowes
somewhere, they certainly won't be selling any battery driver type
tools, which is the context of his post.

My Lowe's has carried Rigid commercial plumbing tools since I moved
here since 99. It is a stock photo, bought for use by Lowe's. When I
recently went there for plumbing stuff, Craftsman was the primary
tools on display, with everything else on the shelves off the main
isle.