Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Is Lowe's Advertising For Home Depot?

On Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 3:10:18 PM UTC-5, Markem wrote:
On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 11:55:19 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

I need some 2.5" Kreg screws for my bench project. I wanted to see if Lowe's
carried them, so I went to their website.

They have them and on the page for the product I found this:

https://mobileimages.lowes.com/produ...0_09291146.jpg

That's a Ridgid impact driver.

Now I know that Home Depot isn't the only place that sells Ridgid tools, but
I'm pretty sure that 1 - Lowe's doesn't and 2 - when many people think Ridgid,
they think Home Depot.

No Lowes sell Rigid, and Craftsman.

First off, it's Ridgid, with a "d".

Second, perhaps some more punctuation would help.

Are you saying "No Lowe's sells Ridgid" as in they do not or "No, Lowe's sells
Ridgid" as in they do?

If it's the latter, could your provide a link to a Ridgid item, other than
a wet-dry vac filter, that is available from Lowe's? That's all I can find
at lowes.com

At the Ridgid "where to buy" website, I can find tons of listings for Home
Depot, but not a single Lowe's, at least not with 200 miles of where I live.