Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.war.vietnam,soc.penpals
% % is offline

Default BACK IN THE DAY...

On 2019-02-01 1:30 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
Checkmate! In article ,
says...

#
# On 2019-02-01 12:34 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
# Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
# Checkmate! In article ,
#
says...
#
#
# #
# # On 1/29/2019 1:41 AM, Checkmate wrote:
# # Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
# # Checkmate! In article ,
# #
says...
# #
# #
# # #
# # # As a young combat soldier (of high rank even then), I would have taken Gigi Wu on a hike thru the jungles of Nam that woulda made history! I can see it now... Her slightly tanned and scantily clad body was a delectable sight as we hiked happily together. At times, as we rested, Gigi pressed her half-nakedness against my sweaty fatigues; and at those times my boner grew.
# # #
# # # In a moment of animal passion, I slipped off her micro-minnie hiking pants and loose top. What I did to her in those passionate moments I will not say, but those things were devilish indeed, and they would make a longshoreman blush.
# #
# # I got a free handjob by a hootch maid in Danang once. I thought I was
# # special, until I found out I wasn't the only one.
# #
# #
# # Handjobs are always special, Chekky. Pleasance gives me good ones.
#
# As a fellow 'Nam war hero, would you be agreeable to having her
# demonstrate that on my bishop?
#
# you really want a 70 year old woman yankin on your franklin

No, that would be a deal-breaker.

glad i got you before you did something rash