Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Plastic repair

"TimW" wrote in message
On 30/01/2019 13:52, wrote:
Fridge door plastic liner has 2 little moulded in rectangular blocks that
support the milk shelf. One has sheared off, leaving a flat surface with
foam exposed. The plastic is very thin, I'm surprised it didn't snap off
the first time it was loaded. What if anything could I do about it?

Fridges, all of them afaict have rubbish inside fittings made of the
cheapest plastics which in my experience break and make the fridge useless
long before the thing stops working. I have in the past tried to mend the
clear and the white plastics with other bits of plastic and solvents and
adhesives without much success.

Have you tried Sugru ?

Pieces of wood, screws and PVA is my best advice.