Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Best glue for bonding plastic to plastic?

On 30/01/2019 05:21, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 04:37:23 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 30/01/2019 00:26, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 11:58:20 AM UTC-5, wrote:
My 27" Barbie dolls arm is broken off and I have tried hot glue gun and e6000. Neither worked. It is hard plastic. How can I fix? I have photos but don't know to upload to here.

Crazy glue works for me.

Out of interest, is Gorilla glue any good? I've heard that it's

especially good for non porous surfaces.

Which gorilla glue?? It's become a brand name - like wd40 - with
several almost totally unrelated products

The original "foaming" gorilla glue is a urethane glue and sticks to
just about anything

Ah, thanks.

--
Bod