Posted to alt.home.repair
Dogma Dogma is offline

Default cellular for home internet

Ever since I started using cellular for home internet, it works better than the wireless internet, where they put an antenna on the roof pointed at a tower around ten miles away.

There's no more starting and stopping when watching video, and I save over twenty dollars a month. Cricket Wireless cost $55.00 dollars with unlimited data.

This is real internet with no frustration when watching video. I've been using a little over 32 gigs a month.

I just felt like sharing in case someone else might want to try this. It's the best internet I've ever had.