Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default I cant find this state on the map.

On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 08:16:49 -0800 (PST), Terry Schwartz
wrote:

On Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 10:24:27 PM UTC-6, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

(...)

Stop feeding the troll.

Is that an invitation to discuss the relative merits of the OP's
trolling as compared to mine or yours? At least I have something to
feed to the trolls. Surely, you must realize that anything which
might be considered argumentative can also be considered trolling.
Since I make it a point of only writing things that I consider worth
reading, I find it difficult to distinguish between when I am trolling
and when I'm merely providing entertainment for the readers. If I
accede to your cease and desist demand, does that mean that I will
then require your permission and editorial oversight before I am
allowed to answer anyone's technical questions? If so, there are
moderated newsgroups which would welcome your efforts.

Perhaps "Stop feeding the topic drifters" would be more useful and
less attractive. Or better yet:
"Thou shalt not post what thou also find unworthy of reading".
http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/genesis.txt

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D