Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default I cant find this state on the map.

I cant find this state on the map.

I'm referring to the State called SOLID, or SOLID STATE!
(And by the way, who is their governor)?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Friday, 25 January 2019 00:36:59 UTC, wrote:

I cant find this state on the map.

I'm referring to the State called SOLID, or SOLID STATE!
(And by the way, who is their governor)?

They took over Vacuum State - you know how nature abhors a vacuum.

Governor? Some trans sister.

NT
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Its mapped to the €œany€ key on the keyboard.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2019/01/24 5:06 p.m., KenW wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 18:36:53 -0600, wrote:

I cant find this state on the map.

I'm referring to the State called SOLID, or SOLID STATE!
(And by the way, who is their governor)?

Did you try State of Confusion ?

Actually it is next to State of Mind...

John ;-#)#

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 21:56:12 -0600, wrote:

wrote:

I cant find this state on the map.
I'm referring to the State called SOLID, or SOLID STATE!

You don't look on a map to find solid state. You use a phase diagram
like these:
https://www.google.com/search?q=solid+liquid+gas+state+triple+point&tbm=i sch
The solid state is usually located on the left. If none is found, it
might be hiding in the gas or liquid states. Lower the temperature or
increase the pressure, and the solid state should appear.

(And by the way, who is their governor)?

There is no governor. The American Chemical Society is run by a board
headed by a president:
https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en.html
Physics is also has a board and a president:
https://www.aps.org/
If you need help finding solid ground, I'm sure one of these
organizations can find you a phase diagram.

If there is no governor, who enforces Ohms Law?

I don't think you understand. A governor keeps rotation and revolving
doors from spinning out of control.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governor_(device)
A president does quite the opposite, causing things to go out of
control with corrupt and rapidly spinning appointments. See President
Trump's advisors, appointments, and associates for examples. I guess
it would be redundant to suggest that the state of the union is
anything but solid.

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

[...]

Stop feeding the troll.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 08:16:49 -0800, Terry Schwartz wrote:

Stop feeding the troll.

Surely you can't mean the guy who needs a computer just to do Ohm's
Law? ;-

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 08:16:49 -0800 (PST), Terry Schwartz
wrote:

On Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 10:24:27 PM UTC-6, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

(...)

Stop feeding the troll.

Is that an invitation to discuss the relative merits of the OP's
trolling as compared to mine or yours? At least I have something to
feed to the trolls. Surely, you must realize that anything which
might be considered argumentative can also be considered trolling.
Since I make it a point of only writing things that I consider worth
reading, I find it difficult to distinguish between when I am trolling
and when I'm merely providing entertainment for the readers. If I
accede to your cease and desist demand, does that mean that I will
then require your permission and editorial oversight before I am
allowed to answer anyone's technical questions? If so, there are
moderated newsgroups which would welcome your efforts.

Perhaps "Stop feeding the topic drifters" would be more useful and
less attractive. Or better yet:
"Thou shalt not post what thou also find unworthy of reading".
http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/genesis.txt