Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Terry Schwartz Terry Schwartz is offline

Default I cant find this state on the map.

On Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 10:24:27 PM UTC-6, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 21:56:12 -0600, wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 18:58:04 -0800, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 18:36:53 -0600,
wrote:

I cant find this state on the map.
I'm referring to the State called SOLID, or SOLID STATE!

You don't look on a map to find solid state. You use a phase diagram
like these:
https://www.google.com/search?q=solid+liquid+gas+state+triple+point&tbm=i sch
The solid state is usually located on the left. If none is found, it
might be hiding in the gas or liquid states. Lower the temperature or
increase the pressure, and the solid state should appear.

(And by the way, who is their governor)?

There is no governor. The American Chemical Society is run by a board
headed by a president:
https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en.html
Physics is also has a board and a president:
https://www.aps.org/
If you need help finding solid ground, I'm sure one of these
organizations can find you a phase diagram.

If there is no governor, who enforces Ohms Law?

I don't think you understand. A governor keeps rotation and revolving
doors from spinning out of control.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governor_(device)
A president does quite the opposite, causing things to go out of
control with corrupt and rapidly spinning appointments. See President
Trump's advisors, appointments, and associates for examples. I guess
it would be redundant to suggest that the state of the union is
anything but solid.

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Stop feeding the troll.