Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] tubeguy@myshop.com is offline

Default I cant find this state on the map.

On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 18:58:04 -0800, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 18:36:53 -0600, wrote:

I cant find this state on the map.
I'm referring to the State called SOLID, or SOLID STATE!

You don't look on a map to find solid state. You use a phase diagram
like these:
https://www.google.com/search?q=solid+liquid+gas+state+triple+point&tbm=i sch
The solid state is usually located on the left. If none is found, it
might be hiding in the gas or liquid states. Lower the temperature or
increase the pressure, and the solid state should appear.

(And by the way, who is their governor)?

There is no governor. The American Chemical Society is run by a board
headed by a president:
https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en.html
Physics is also has a board and a president:
https://www.aps.org/
If you need help finding solid ground, I'm sure one of these
organizations can find you a phase diagram.

If there is no governor, who enforces Ohms Law?

---