Tony Hogarty

Default Conservatory blinds

Andy Hall wrote:

The Sanderson guy was invited to come and quote as well and did so,
but was the worst salesperson I have ever met. He was sleazy and
ingratiating and yet didn't listen to what we were saying we wanted.
In the end he said he would better Appeal's price by 10%, whatever it
was. At that point I threw him out - I don't do business that way.

We also had problems with the Sanderson sales approach. We were informed in
no uncertain manner that we would have to conform to an appointment time
that was convenient for the salesman! This did not fill me with any
confidence with the customer focussed approach of Sandersons so I told them
how inconvenient I found their approach and told them not to bother.
--
Regards

Tony Hogarty
(take out garbage to reply)