Posted to uk.d-i-y
JoeJoe JoeJoe is offline

Default TP-LINK dongle

In article ,
T i m wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 18:59:23 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

snip

Of course I've lost the receipt. Their website wants you to use a premium
rate phone line for any warranty claims (says it has a three year
warranty). So into the bin it will go.

I've had faulty stuff exchanged by TP-Link without a receipt because
the 'manufactured date' made it still inside the 3 years. ;-)

It was phoning the premium rate number to get a return code which rather
put me off.

They also offer email and chat support (free):

https://www.tp-link.com/uk/support-c...otline-Support

I have also had things replaced without a problem in the past.