Posted to uk.d-i-y
Marland Marland is offline

Default Any opinions on Rayburn or Alpha range cookers/boilers?

wrote:
On Thursday, January 2, 2003 at 2:50:01 PM UTC, Richard wrote:
We're looking to have fitted in our new kitchen either a Rayburn or an
Alpha oil-fired cooker/hot water/central heating boiler.

Does anyone own an Alpha and could give me an opinion? I have searched
the group and it's seems varied reports some time ago.

Any input or suggestions would be greatfully received.

Many thanks, in advance.

Richard.

Very difficult to find anyone to service Alpha s very expensive too last
service £1500 2 years ago and now needs another service.

A quick gander around the web shows that you run a photography business,
I hope your ability to read the settings on your camera is better than than
your ability to read the date of the question to which you were replying.
It was asked 16 years ago.

GH