Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default windows 10 strange behaviour

Well it should not. Nobody should set it that way but I guess you could have
some kind of corrupted files. Best do a restore to before it started and see
what that does.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
On 24/01/2019 08:58, Iain wrote:
Left my computer switched on when I went to watch a bit of TV. About an
hour later I heard sounds coming from my office and went to investigate.
The computer was playing the last utube video I had been watching. I
powered the computer down and went to bed.
When I switched the computer on this morning the damned thing started
playing the same video again and at this point I had not logged on!
anyone got any idea as to what's going on?

Iain

Mine does that.

Bill