Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Well, I never!

"%" wrote in message

On 2019-01-22 6:12 p.m., Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 22:21:09 +0000, Tim+ wrote:

Cursitor Doom Wrote in message:
On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 18:48:50 +0000, Tim+ wrote:

Try a spot of fact checking.

Who would you recommend? Snopes? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Just about any mainstream news source would provide you with more
info than you clearly have at present

I'm not a great fan of the MSM. I take everything they say with a pinch
of salt to be honest as I and others have caught them out with blatant
and shameless lying on important issues far too often. I'd have to be
the
world's biggest mug to place any faith in newspapers and TV.

if you want reliable news get it from a neutral country

Thats not necessarily reliable news. Few of those have
what it takes to be able to gather all news for themselves,
particularly with an event as unimportant as that one.

well then do what you normally do ,
hunt for someone that agrees with what you said ,then say they're right

I never hunt and hardly ever bother to say they're
right when I see someone agreeing with what I said.