TURTLE

Default plastic or copper plumbing?

"HA HA Budys Here" wrote in message ...
From: "TURTLE"

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message
According to TURTLE :

The choice is your , but here is the way I think.

If you had a Mad Dog out in your front yard and you had to choose between

two
material of a stick you want to use to go out and beat
the hell out of the mad dog with . Copper or Plastic ?

I could picture the ASTM standard specifying _that_ test...

You can picture my choice.

Copper supply pipe makes a lousy club. One hit, and the pipe
is kinked. Second hit (if you're lucky the pipe hasn't kinked
at your fist), you have two shorter pieces of pipe and a ****ed
off dog.

PEX or PB pipe makes a better weapon. Hint: it won't break.

Iron pipe, on the other hand...

Though, if you had time to sharpen the end of the copper pipe,
it might be useful...

Interesting criteria - have you plumbed your house with baseball
bats?
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est

This is Turtle.

I see you don't do much plumbing do you.

TURTLE

I've seen some copper joints with a greenish ick around them, sometimes
culiminating in a 3-dimensional chunk of chalky ick. What is that?

This is Turtle.

It's what AJ said if it is all greenish but if you have white in it. It is a pin hole leak.

TURTLE

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).