Posted to uk.d-i-y
Kellerman[_3_] Kellerman[_3_] is offline

Default Wifi Projector

On 18/01/2019 18:47, Cynic wrote:
I'm on the committee of our local memorial hall. We invested in a large wall mounted monitor for our meetings and for user groups/hirers to use.
It's resulted in more income from additional hiring.
Maybe if you're a regular group your landlords would consider something similar.

At work we use a system that has a large monitor (40" plus) with a PC
attached (very small box behind) and a dongle that plugs into a laptop
USB. Works well in the controlled environment of work but the dongle
would disappear in a semi-public place. Units are available that wi-fi
direct to the monitor. That needed a driver (could be downloaded) and
worked OK, the dongle system is more popular because its easier to
transfer control to individual laptops -- you just unplug the dongle and
plug it into the next laptop.

--
Blow my nose to email me