Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wifi Projector

On Fri, 18 Jan 2019 11:51:41 -0800, spuorgelgoog wrote:

On Friday, 18 January 2019 18:47:25 UTC, Cynic wrote:
I'm on the committee of our local memorial hall. We invested in a large
wall mounted monitor for our meetings and for user groups/hirers to
use. It's resulted in more income from additional hiring.

I have to use a projector/interactive whiteboard sometimes and its big
disadvantage is lack of brightness in daylight, which makes teaching
difficult when learners can't read what they're supposed to be writing.

However, a projector is easier to lock away when not in use, or
otherwise protect from flying missiles, depending on what else the hall
is used for.

The annoying thing about the big monitors is that you can't walk around
(as I like to do, especially in a larger room) and point at the screen
with a laser pointer! Doesn't work on those screens.