Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default Wifi Projector

On Friday, 18 January 2019 18:47:25 UTC, Cynic wrote:
I'm on the committee of our local memorial hall. We invested in a
large wall mounted monitor for our meetings and for user groups/hirers
to use. It's resulted in more income from additional hiring.

I have to use a projector/interactive whiteboard sometimes and its big disadvantage is lack of brightness in daylight, which makes teaching difficult when learners can't read what they're supposed to be writing.

However, a projector is easier to lock away when not in use, or otherwise protect from flying missiles, depending on what else the hall is used for.

Owain