Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jonathan Jonathan is offline

Default Wifi Projector

On Thursday, 17 January 2019 18:55:59 UTC, pinnerite wrote:
The projector of our local philosophy group has been smashed.

The leads though frequently caused near-accidents, so it was thought a
wireless-based replacement might be a good idea.

Wifi enabled projectors are available but the problem is how to link them
to the laptop that is intended to drive it if we have no hub?

Can we turn the laptop unto a wifi hub for this purpose?

--
Ubuntu 18.04, kernel 4.15.0-43-generic, Cinnamon 3.6.7
running on an AMD Phenom II X4 Black edition.

You can get bluetooth projectors which might be simpler. E.g.:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wireless-Bl.../dp/B079M79336

Jonathan