Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default Can I chuck unused wheelie bins in a skip?

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
"michael adams" Wrote in message:

Name one Local Authority in the UK where homeowners are required
to purchase replacement wheelie bins in the event of their
reporting their own bin having been lost or stolen ? Rather than
replacements being provided free of charge.

York

As you've clearly done a lot of research on this, can you
explain why the Household Waste Recycling Centre in York is
named after the pulchritudinous 1960's TV and film actress
("Dick and the Dutchess", Hammer Horrors, etc ) Hazel Court ?

Did she live in York at some point I wonder ? Or did she have a
particular interest in Household Waste Recycling maybe ?

Whatever the answer, at least it's nice to know that she's not
been forgotten.

https://www.york.gov.uk/HazelCourtHWRC

michael adams