Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K.. Jim K.. is offline

Default Can I chuck unused wheelie bins in a skip?

"Brian Gaff" Wrote in message:
Ask the council if they want them, if they are undamaged and belong to you,
and aare not colours the council use, you will find lots of people might buy
them if they are cheap enough for their garden waste etc. I've even been
told that some people cut a panel out of the side and end up with a
wheelable compost bin. I guess you would nned to bore holes in it though.

Brian

An excellent point Brian, perhaps m'lud michael would care to
consider the situation where, having had the first bin(s) stolen,
the ones in question were purchased by the homeowner.

Shurely the purchaser would be entitled to do what they want with
those bins?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----