Posted to rec.woodworking

Default heating an 10x16 shop space.

Unquestionably Confused on Wed, 16 Jan 2019
23:16:18 -0600 typed in rec.woodworking the following:

FWIW, if you are aware of their limitations and/or they don't present
any problems in your particular application, those split systems are the
cat's ass! Our family room is ~ 480 sq foot and it keeps it cool on the
hottest of days and it is literally whisper quiet. With it going full
blast, you have to stand in the path of the air flow to know it's working.3

We got a ductless unit installed in the living room. It "works",
but while my wife considers it a ripoff, I'm more charitable and say
"it was over sold." We're still heating the 'office' with a space
heater.
--
pyotr filipivich