Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott[_17_] Scott[_17_] is offline

Default Can I chuck unused wheelie bins in a skip?

On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 11:45:28 +0000, R D S wrote:

On 17/01/2019 11:10, soup wrote:

Got to ask though, why skip them, they can be very useful , if not to
you to someone, free-ad in local paper?

Because it will end up like the quantity of blue mains water pipe I
tried to give away, plenty of interest but nobody seeing through to
actually picking it up!

And someone ordered this skip on Tuesday without warning me, i haven't
filled it yet, and miraculously neither has anyone else. Despite it
being on a car park behind some shops.

Compromise? Leave them beside the skip then if anyone wants them,
they can take them. Someone might think they are part of the skip
process anyway.