Posted to uk.d-i-y
soup[_9_] soup[_9_] is offline

Default Can I chuck unused wheelie bins in a skip?

On 17/01/2019 10:47, R D S wrote:
I can't find an an answer to this, so if anyone knows....

I've 3 wheelie bins that are unused and I want to dispose of, and i've a
skip.

I can't see any problem chucking them in a skip, but then i'm not the
council.

Sticky wicket here, probably not your property to dispose of.

Phone the council and ask ?

If you do skip them and they later ask, act stupid and say "what bins?
we put them out years ago and never saw them again" although admittedly
the possibility of them worrying about where your bins went is a remote
one.

Got to ask though, why skip them, they can be very useful , if not to
you to someone, free-ad in local paper?