Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K.. Jim K.. is offline

Default Texecom decides to go green/save money

ARW Wrote in message:
On 15/01/2019 01:09, Jim K.. wrote:
whisky-dave Wrote in message:
On Monday, 14 January 2019 15:41:55 UTC, JimK wrote:
whisky-dave Wrote in message:
On Monday, 14 January 2019 13:07:22 UTC, F wrote:
On 14/01/2019 13:04, whisky-dave wrote:
On Sunday, 13 January 2019 10:50:45 UTC, ARW wrote:

Of if you do not want to sign up then just email me with the Texecom
manual you want and I'll email it to you.

That's nice of yuo but if you get a request for 100s will you pay the cost of photocopying (which might be against copyright) and posting to everyone.

Adam said he would *email* it out, not post out a copy.

will no longer be giving out paper copies of installation manuals with
their alarms. That's not much use to a DIYer.

So what's the problem ?

From their email

"Texecom is no longer supplying printed copies of installation manuals
with Texecom electronic security products manufactured after Monday 21st
January.

So what's the problem ?

How would he email out something that doesn't appear to exist ?

Time for a re-read....

and your conclusion ?

You can't be arsed?

Can you stick a 2nd class stamp on an email?

Course I will, you post it through & I'll send it on... ;-)
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/