Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default unwanted house visitor

On 01/14/2019 09:27 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
I don't need signs , 2 Harleys parked in the yard and a big dog that
has an even bigger bark seem to work well . Of course a house without
any guns is very rare out here too ...

I believe in diversity so I've got a Harley and two Suzukis. When I
bought the DR-650 I looked at the Buell Odyssey or whatever they called
it. Nice, but not something I'd want to ride up a gnarly jeep trail.

Keeps the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses away. I know where there's a
skull the elk isn't using anymore. Maybe I'll add a nithing pole come
spring.