Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Slow microwave ovens

On 1/14/2019 8:04 PM, Bob Eager wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jan 2019 00:31:09 +0000, Commander Kinsey wrote:

It's not a patch on the high power Dysons performance wise. Having less
suck also means it's prone to block. And yes, it takes longer than a
1400w Dyson.

The other mistake you made is buying a Dyson. They're British made,
which means they fall apart regularly, just like Rovers and Jaguars.

How do you account for Numatic, then? (Henry, George...)

(piggy-backing here, as I don't see his posts unless someone responds to
them)

I believe that Dysons are no longer British-made...
Although - I still have a British-made DC-02, bought about 21 years ago,
and it's still working well. I have replaced the belt once or twice.