Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default using acetone to clean audio cassette heads

On 1/14/19 1:46 PM, wrote:
Unlike Jeff, I am not in the fee-for-service aspect of the
hobby. So, I do not have to warrant anything. Were I to,
you bet that anything I used on my bench would be a
supportable name-brand product designed for the use-at-hand.

I go through this same argument about using SnapOn tools vs
Craftsman. "But Craftsman is lifetime warranty too."
Perhaps, but I've never had to stop in the middle of a job
and hunt down a SnapOn tool dealer to replace something that
shouldn't have broken in the first place.

I make a living with my tools and materials. NOT standing in
line replacing things.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0