Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default using acetone to clean audio cassette heads

On 1/14/19 10:03 AM, wrote:
On Monday, 14 January 2019 15:02:07 UTC, wrote:
Suffice it to say that using a substance for a purpose not
mentioned on the containers label just isnt what you want.
Go to a trusted computer or parts retailer and specifically
ask for parts cleaner, €˜head cleaner .. etc. Because it
beats re-inventing the wheel, being adventuresome, gambling,
etc...

You won't do very well in life with that attitude.

NT

Actually, I do quite well with that attitude.
I buy things that work.

That way I don't have to waste my time and money playing "Mr.
Wizard."

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0