Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to remove waterproof spray from skin?

In article ,
writes:
On Friday, 11 January 2019 16:44:04 UTC, Lavender wrote:

We suspected someone use waterprood spray to blow my house .

whatever does that mean?

I read that several times, before giving up trying to work out
what he meant.

Our body,face and
hair contain this waterproof spray. Skin very glossy, and all wrinkles co=

me
out. Is there any product can remove waterproof spray? Urgently looking f=

or
it. Thanks

if you don't know what it is, you won't know what to use to dissolve it. If=
there are no medical problems it's time to try some common & skin safe rem=
overs. Washing powder with warm water. Detergent or soap & water with a lit=
tle added paraffin. Vegetable oil.=20

PVA dissolves slowly in water, so a nice long bath might work.

--
Andrew Gabriel