Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to remove waterproof spray from skin?

We suspected someone use waterprood spray to blow my house . Our body,face and
hair contain this waterproof spray. Skin very glossy, and all wrinkles come
out. Is there any product can remove waterproof spray? Urgently looking for
it. Thanks

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...n-1339190-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/01/2019 16:44, Lavender wrote:
We suspected someone use waterprood spray to blow my house . Our
body,face and
hair contain this waterproof spray. Skin very glossy, and all wrinkles come
out. Is there any product can remove waterproof spray? Urgently looking for
it. Thanks

If you have been in contact with unknown chemicals that have swollen
your skin you should stop googling and go to A&E.
TW
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 11 January 2019 16:52:30 UTC, TimW wrote:
On 11/01/2019 16:44, Lavender wrote:
We suspected someone use waterprood spray to blow my house . Our
body,face and
hair contain this waterproof spray. Skin very glossy, and all wrinkles come
out. Is there any product can remove waterproof spray? Urgently looking for
it. Thanks

If you have been in contact with unknown chemicals that have swollen
your skin you should stop googling and go to A&E.
TW

+1 Try and find out anything you can about the nature of the spray.
Empty containers etc.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
NY NY is offline

"harry" wrote in message
On Friday, 11 January 2019 16:52:30 UTC, TimW wrote:
On 11/01/2019 16:44, Lavender wrote:
We suspected someone use waterprood spray to blow my house . Our
body,face and
hair contain this waterproof spray. Skin very glossy, and all wrinkles
come
out. Is there any product can remove waterproof spray? Urgently looking
for
it. Thanks

If you have been in contact with unknown chemicals that have swollen
your skin you should stop googling and go to A&E.
TW

+1 Try and find out anything you can about the nature of the spray.
Empty containers etc.

Maybe phone 999 and describe the symptoms, and check whether you are OK to
go to A&E or whether (if it's really nasty) they want you to stay away so as
not to contaminate A&E, and to get treated at your house.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/01/2019 16:44, Lavender wrote:
We suspected someone use waterprood spray to blow my house . Our
body,face and
hair contain this waterproof spray. Skin very glossy, and all wrinkles come
out. Is there any product can remove waterproof spray? Urgently looking for
it. Thanks

It sounds like the old prank of substituting or mixing a soap or shampoo
with PVA.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 11 January 2019 16:44:04 UTC, Lavender wrote:

We suspected someone use waterprood spray to blow my house .

whatever does that mean?

Our body,face and
hair contain this waterproof spray. Skin very glossy, and all wrinkles come
out. Is there any product can remove waterproof spray? Urgently looking for
it. Thanks

if you don't know what it is, you won't know what to use to dissolve it. If there are no medical problems it's time to try some common & skin safe removers. Washing powder with warm water. Detergent or soap & water with a little added paraffin. Vegetable oil.

NT