Andy Hall

Default BG Central Heating breakdown care

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 22:51:53 GMT, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

It is not a problem. It is now the second time they have done this. We got
the money last time (about 5 years ago) but it was time consuming. In the
end they paid up when we sent the person dealing with our complaint a
cutting from a newspaper where someone had taken BG to court and won his
case for loss of wages etc. Hopefully they will have us on file and pay up a
little quicker this time.

Nice technique. I've found that on several occasions with large and
especially public service type organisations like this that the
approach of exposing or threatening to expose individual's
incompetence can often produce results.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl