Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default OT - Amazon Prime grumble - next day delivery?

Its not just prime. Its everything, but generally on average stuff gets here
before the date they say.

I don't do prime. I'm not that mega keen on wanting stuff that fast.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"David" wrote in message
Up to know I have generally been impressed with Amazon Prime, but recently
the "next day delivery" isn't.

For example (see other thread) I've just ordered a phone with Prime
delivery and it isn't due until Wednesday.

Weird thing - earlier today I'm sure that it said delivery by Monday. Just
before ordering it said delivery by Tuesday. I refreshed the screen to
confirm and it changed to delivery by Wednesday.

Am I being gamed to encourage me to order quickly, or is the whole system
no longer delivering what is promised?

Cheers

Dave R

---