Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default OT - Amazon Prime grumble - next day delivery?

David wrote:
Up to know I have generally been impressed with Amazon Prime, but recently
the "next day delivery" isn't.

For example (see other thread) I've just ordered a phone with Prime
delivery and it isn't due until Wednesday.

Weird thing - earlier today I'm sure that it said delivery by Monday. Just
before ordering it said delivery by Tuesday. I refreshed the screen to
confirm and it changed to delivery by Wednesday.

Am I being gamed to encourage me to order quickly, or is the whole system
no longer delivering what is promised?

€śPrime€ť definitely isnt what it used to be and now the Prime tag is being
displayed next to anything with free delivery. Some, indeed many things are
still available with free next day delivery if ordered early enough but you
now need to read the delivery details very carefully to be sure of which
interpretation of €śPrime€ť youre being offered.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls