AJScott

Default Bulb Out Indicator circuit

In article ,
"I-zheet M'drurz" wrote:

On 13 Feb 2004, Jeff Klein wrote:

so, can you suggest something for me that WILL work...

Screw you, ungrateful asshole. You show up here asking for
"circuits" like you actually know what you're talking about, and
all you really want is for somebody to do all of the work for
you. I gave you the basics for 95% of the circuit, and somebody
came along and pointed out a flaw in my plan. That's all well
and good, so I'm a little rusty, I haven't whipped up a black box
from scratch in about 20 years. Do a little reading on relays,
coil voltages, etc, and finish the puzzle.

What's that?

Oh that's right, sorry. You don't have a clue, all you really
want is for somebody to do all of the work for you.

Hey, M'drurz -- how about coming over and smacking around my wife a
little? She's been far too ungrateful lately and needs a good tune-up
from someone of your talent.

Between you and the Jesus dude, I'm trying to figure out who's the
better entertainment bargain around here.

AJS