Stormin Mormon

Default Those YUPPIE drywall screws

I got the feeling that the original handyman was an older fellow who had
never worked with drywall (or deck) screws. I've used a lot of both, and
really like deck screws, and drywall screws, both.

--

Christopher A. Young
Jesus: The Reason for the Season

"Jungle Jim" wrote in message
0...

But, as one who has done all types of DIY, I can't understand why you
would use a screwdriver rather than an electric screwgun or drill with
an appropriate bit. Twist drill and manual screwdriver sounds like
what a YUPPIE would use for this job.

Nearly all my projects are assembled with screws now, but deck screws
and not drywall. Drywall screws tend to break.