Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default 13amp plug with micro usb

In article ,
Broadback wrote:
What I would like is a through plug, so that I can still connect another
mains device. I find plenty on the net price varying greatly, but non
specify it the 13Amp plug is a "through" one. I hope this makes sense!

www.masterplug.com

2.1A shared across two USB sockets.

Think Wickes stock them.

Many thanks one and all for the pointers.You were correct it was not a
micro socket I needed. Anyway I decided the best way forward was to
replace the double socket with ne with a USB connection, this I have
done. Problem resolved.