Peter Coddington

Default BG Central Heating breakdown care

"tarquinlinbin" wrote in message
On 29 Dec 2003 08:26:01 -0800, (ANt) wrote:

Having had a new CH system fitted 3-4 years ago I thought it was

time
to get it serviced..should really have been every year...but you

know
how time passes :-)

I phoned up Vailant who have in the past been excellent at

attending
Some boilers need a strip down and clean out/wash burners etc,adjust
this n that,some don;t. Its horses for courses.
For modern boilers,a lot of the fee is really for insurance as

modern
appliances are more technologically advanced and therefore cost more
to fix when they go wrong.

You pays your money you take your choice. The way people bleat on

here
about BG you;d think they were the worst ever organisation. Beleive
me,they are not. They are just an easy target for people to shoot
down. Mind you,people not happy with them could try the yellow pages
or small ads. I expect there are lots of fully
qualified,dependable,honest tradespeople on there.

And Con Men