Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to remove waterproof spray from skin?

On Friday, 11 January 2019 16:44:04 UTC, Lavender wrote:

We suspected someone use waterprood spray to blow my house .

whatever does that mean?

Our body,face and
hair contain this waterproof spray. Skin very glossy, and all wrinkles come
out. Is there any product can remove waterproof spray? Urgently looking for
it. Thanks

if you don't know what it is, you won't know what to use to dissolve it. If there are no medical problems it's time to try some common & skin safe removers. Washing powder with warm water. Detergent or soap & water with a little added paraffin. Vegetable oil.

NT