Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Does anyone know what these grips are called?

On Friday, 11 January 2019 10:23:09 UTC, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
We were in Italy over the new year visiting in-laws. They are retired
farmers, and there are interesting mountains of tools both ancient and
modern lying around. One of the modern ones that I rather liked was
like a kind of Mole grip, but the pivot/fulcrum/whatever could be moved
into four positions, a bit like a deck chair, and it allowed the jaws to
open a bit wider, and to stay a bit more parallel. Has anyone seen any
of these?

Closely related: carver clamp.

NT