CBhvac

Default Those YUPPIE drywall screws

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Fish, you must simply stop swimming in polluted radiation water, it's
affecting your mind. Must be recent, you're usually spot on.

1) I'm not the author of this. Look closely at the text I left.

We did, and it sounded just like some stupid stuff you would do..

2) when I use drywalls (which is now and again) I use a drill with a screw
driver tip
3) I've got a few trades, but bricklaying isn't included.

Nor is HVAC.

Keep that in mind Lucifier..

"go fish" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

the_handyman wrote in message
.. .

Christopher, you are one stupid handyman. I'll bet it never dawned on

your
pea-brain to get an electric nail gun

Since when does particle board meet the fire code for attached garages?

you must be more than one brick short of a full load