Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apprentice and Hex keys

In article ,
NY wrote:
Yes those Allen keys on springs are a pain. The best set of Allen keys I
have has them all attached to a common shaft on a hand-sized handle.
You fold out the one you want and have a nice big handle to use to turn
it. I still use the small spring ones if I need to work in a confined
space, but the ones on a handle are much easier for everything else.

I far prefer a sort of socket set with allen 'sockets' IMHO, less likely
to lose the odd one. And far more convenient to use.

--
*WOULD A FLY WITHOUT WINGS BE CALLED A WALK?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.