Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Where to store left over bricks

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 10 Jan 2019 17:14:06 GMT, percentjuice
m wrote:

replying to AZ Nomad, percentjuice wrote:
https://youtu.be/I6Nd08iKW5o

I haven't looked at this, but my grandparents had a pile of what I guess
were leftover bricks that was 25 feet wide and from zero to 6 feet high.
I used to climb on them when I was 6 years old and I think they were
still there when I was 50.

Also, the new owners found in the basement a target range. Half of the
basement was full height and half just a crawl space, with the targets
at the far end of that. I don't think my grand parents had a gun, or
knew about the target range, so it was the peopele who owned it before
they did, before 1950.
--
Micky

https://youtu.be/CDjT1fhrs-A